Mon’s should be pampered and made to feel loved every day – and never more so than on Mother’s Day. While there are many ways to make Mum feel special, one of the best and most traditional ways is to treat her to a lovingly crafted home-made meal.
Our recipes include suggestions for each of the main meals of the day, so no matter what you’re cooking; there is something for you! Waffles are a breakfast staple for many people over the world, and for good reason. These sticky treats are nutritious, healthy, filling and deceptively easy to make – especially if you own a KVC Waffles maker! So let’s cut the waffle, and get to work whipping up a batch for Mum!
- 1 Bag of Eggless Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 2.5 Litres of Water
- 250 Grams Whirl (9 fld oz)
Optional: 1 – 4 eggs can be added if required depending on taste preference
- Add 2.5 litres of water to a large mixing bowl
Optional: add 1 – 4 eggs if a richer finish is preferred
- Gradually add 1 bag of Eggless Waffle and Pancake mix and hand whisk
- Finally, add melted butter or Whirl and continue to hand whisk to a smooth paste
- Let batter stand for 15 minutes before use.
DO NOT use any additional oil or butter products on Waffle Irons and Plates
If further assistance is required, please do not hesitate to contact customer service on this number 02076044663. Alternatively contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org